Sunday, February 16, 2014

Training till your eyes bleed..

     Don't mind my over dramatic blog title...
The past month and a half has been a blur. I basically feel like I've checked out of life and checked into an exhaustive weird, pseudo-realm of staring at a computer screen and an old school projector displaying mundane PowerPoint slides hour after hour, day after day. It's like a never-ending, training nightmare! I get the point of it all, but they really should break this training up more somehow. three and a half months of this, not to mention all the driving back and forth is just OVERLOAD.
     To top that off I miss my family. When I'm home I'm overwhelmed with having the house clean to my standards and getting all the work done that I'm not able to get done while I'm in training and it's all just quite frankly becoming beginning to feel like AGHHHHHHH. You know, like that barely hanging on kinda feeling. Yeh, my OCD self does not do good with that feeling. Not at all!
     The one thing that has made this so much more bearable and quite frankly-probably the only thing keeping me sane is the fact that I have some awesome training classmates. There are a few that are not so awesome but who needs un-awesome people in their lives anyhow right?! I'm already bummed out thinking about not being able to work along side these people.

     Here's a few pictures of the shenanigans that ensue during training breaks and activities and some of the coolest people to ever hit the Texas state payroll!

Heres my Grace love. My first friend in training...and let me tell you, she loves her oatmeal cream pies!
 
My Ronnie photographing a scene

 So we were learning about photographing and documenting bruises and injuries...I totally hooked Meaggers belly up with a nice bruise from baby Kensli trying to get out!
 I miss my babies while Im away at training...Skype is a God send!
 So row three...yeah we kinda keep it rocking back there.
 And here is our Kelsie showing us how to work hard...
 And Lizzett photographing a nice shiner on Billy.


not gonna lie, I was pretty proud of the bruises I put on my girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment